Are you setting up or growing a business?
Then getting started on the right foot can make all the difference.
CVC Law has the expertise to help clients both large and small, grow and expand their businesses. Our lawyers have significant experience in all areas of business and tax law and can assist you at all stages of the corporate life cycle, from start-up and incorporation to development and expansion.
We know your business is unique and our advice and solutions are tailored for you. Every business has its own issues and potential risks and it is essential to seek competent legal advice in the complex arena of Company Law.
Our team can provide expertise and legal advice on:-
- Corporation Law
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Regulatory compliance
- Intellectual Property
- Partnerships and joint ventures
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Asset management and protection
- Business structuring (including company, trust or partnership formations and registrations)
- Incorporating a company
- Business succession planning
- Winding up a company
- Commercial Agreements
- Distribution and Licensing Agreements
- Franchise agreements
- Partnership, shareholders and unit holders agreements
- Revenue and taxation matters
- Risk management, dispute avoidance, and dispute resolution
- Capital raising
- Directors’ duties
- Continuous disclosure obligations
- Employee Share Option Schemes
- Vendor due diligence
- Disputes between shareholders
- Disputes between shareholders and directors
- Business terms and conditions of sale
- Supply, manufacturing, agency, licensing and distribution contracts
- Trade practices and fair trading, marketing practices, and consumer law advice
CVC Law works for a variety of clients ranging from family businesses to national companies. Let us put our many years of experience in commercial matters to work for you and your company.
To book an appointment simply call (02) 4226 4222 or complete our online appointment form.
I just wanted to send a quick note to say how delighted we have been with the service provided by Jennifer Barnes.
More importantly, the advice Jennifer provided around how to ensure we won the ‘race’ to the property we were interested in led to our successful purchase.
Indeed the vendor’s agent specifically mentioned how we went about the initial offer as the key reason for our success.
In this day and age, the expectation of service is typically someone going through the check-boxes of what their job entails, and no-more.
Jennifer shocked me at several times with her level and speed of communication, genuine interest in us, as well as the care shown to our purchase.
I cannot say enough about the service provided, and would be delighted to provide any further referrals or recommendations if need be.”
|Estate Planning & Litigation|
|Wills & Power of Attorneys|
|Commercial Property Law|
|Insolvency & Business Restructuring|
|Body Corporate & Community Management Law|
|Building & Construction Law|
|Superannuation and Investment|