Are you setting up or growing a business?
Then getting started on the right foot can make all the difference.
CVC Law has the expertise to help clients both large and small, grow and expand their businesses. Our lawyers have significant experience in all areas of business and tax law and can assist you at all stages of the corporate life cycle, from start-up and incorporation to development and expansion.
We know your business is unique and our advice and solutions are tailored for you. Every business has its own issues and potential risks and it is essential to seek competent legal advice in the complex arena of Company Law.
Our team can provide expertise and legal advice on:-
- Corporation Law
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Regulatory compliance
- Intellectual Property
- Partnerships and joint ventures
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Asset management and protection
- Business structuring (including company, trust or partnership formations and registrations)
- Incorporating a company
- Business succession planning
- Winding up a company
- Commercial Agreements
- Distribution and Licensing Agreements
- Franchise agreements
- Partnership, shareholders and unit holders agreements
- Revenue and taxation matters
- Risk management, dispute avoidance, and dispute resolution
- Capital raising
- Directors’ duties
- Continuous disclosure obligations
- Employee Share Option Schemes
- Vendor due diligence
- Disputes between shareholders
- Disputes between shareholders and directors
- Business terms and conditions of sale
- Supply, manufacturing, agency, licensing and distribution contracts
- Trade practices and fair trading, marketing practices, and consumer law advice
CVC Law works for a variety of clients ranging from family businesses to national companies. Let us put our many years of experience in commercial matters to work for you and your company.
To book an appointment simply call (02) 4226 4222 or complete our online appointment form.
You made the whole process extremely easy, which I really do appreciate having been in and out of the country for the past few months with limited internet.
I will definitely be recommending you to all my friends.
|Estate Planning & Litigation|
|Wills & Power of Attorneys|
|Commercial Property Law|
|Insolvency & Business Restructuring|
|Body Corporate & Community Management Law|
|Building & Construction Law|
|Superannuation and Investment|