Are you setting up or growing a business?
Getting started on the right foot can make all the difference.
CVC Law has the expertise to help clients, both large and small, start and expand their businesses. Our lawyers have significant experience in all areas of Business and Taxation Law and can assist you at all stages of the corporate life cycle - from start-up and incorporation to development and expansion.
We know your business is unique so our advice and solutions are tailored for you. Every business has its own issues and potential risks, and it is essential to seek competent legal advice in the complex arena of Company Law.
Our team can provide expertise and legal advice on:-
- Corporation Law
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Regulatory compliance
- Intellectual Property
- Partnerships and joint ventures
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Asset management and protection
- Business structuring (including company, trust or partnership formations and registrations)
- Incorporating a company
- Business succession planning
- Winding up a company
- Commercial Agreements
- Distribution and Licensing Agreements
- Franchise agreements
- Partnership, shareholders and unit holders agreements
- Revenue and taxation matters
- Risk management, dispute avoidance, and dispute resolution
- Capital raising
- Directors’ duties
- Continuous disclosure obligations
- Employee Share Option Schemes
- Vendor due diligence
- Disputes between shareholders
- Disputes between shareholders and directors
- Business terms and conditions of sale
- Supply, manufacturing, agency, licensing and distribution contracts
- Trade practices and fair trading, marketing practices, and Consumer Law advice
CVC Law works for a variety of clients ranging from family businesses to national companies. Let us put our many years of experience in commercial
matters to work for you and your company.
To book an appointment simply call (02) 4226 4222 or complete our online appointment form.
Hope this finds you and your family well mate, and all aspects of your business are doing well for you, I am sure it has turned out a great decision to set up on your own, something many people would not have had the confidence or self-belief to attempt, so well done Vic.
My reason for writing also is to express my appreciation to you for providing such quality, capable and user friendly staff as you have with Sian. As with all our requests no matter how trivial, Sian is just so prompt with any information and such a pleasure to deal with, be it on the phone or e-mails, I am sure you would be the first to recognise the fabulous work ethic and professional approach Sian displays and the valuable asset she brings to your business.
Thank you for all the great service you guys have provided for us over many years now.”
|Estate Planning & Litigation|
|Wills & Power of Attorneys|
|Commercial Property Law|
|Insolvency & Business Restructuring|
|Body Corporate & Community Management Law|
|Building & Construction Law|
|Superannuation and Investment|