Insolvency and Business Restructuring
If you or your business cannot pay all your debts when they are due, then you are considered to be insolvent. There are several options for the insolvent business or individual. Our CVC Law Practitioners can help you work through the situation, before deciding what action needs to be taken.
Our team has extensive experience and knowledge in restructuring businesses and strategic planning. Whether it’s a corporate restructure or a debt restructure, we’ve got the expertise to put your business back on track.
If restructuring fails or is not possible, our insolvency specialists can advise and guide you through this complex area of law.
Our Services Include:
- Corporate Insolvency and Personal Bankruptcy
- Voluntary Administrations
- Representation in litigation
- Commercial mortgage foreclosures
- Enforcement of notes and guarantees
- Company wind-up actions
- Issuing statutory demands
- Insolvency planning and loan restructures
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Asset purchases
- Creditors’ rights
- Post-liquidation/bankruptcy actions
- Advice to liquidators and administrators
- Corporate governance advice
- Advice on recovery options
- Court representation for external administrators, companies and receivers;
- Advice to individuals on the consequences of bankruptcy;
- Advice and representation to trustees of bankrupt estates
- Advice on corporate restructuring.
CVC Lawyers is ready to offer advice and support to you and your business. If your business is facing Insolvency or requires Business Restructuring contact our office on (02) 4226 4222 for a confidential appointment or complete our online appointment form
I never had a chance to thank you in person. I just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work and effort you put in for Vanessa and I, considering the circumstances, we are both very happy with the outcome.
Will definitely keep you in mind for any other i guess, unplanned circumstances that may evolve in the future, and will definitely recommend you guys to family and friends.
|Estate Planning & Litigation|
|Wills & Power of Attorneys|
|Commercial Property Law|
|Insolvency & Business Restructuring|
|Body Corporate & Community Management Law|
|Building & Construction Law|
|Superannuation and Investment|