Insolvency and Business Restructuring
If you or your business cannot pay all your debts when they are due, then you are considered to be insolvent. There are several options for the insolvent business or individual. Our CVC Law Practitioners can help you work through the situation, before deciding what action needs to be taken.
Our team has extensive experience in, and knowledge about, restructuring businesses and strategic planning. Whether it’s a corporate restructure or a debt restructure, we’ve got the expertise to put your business back on track.
If restructuring fails, or is not possible, our insolvency specialists can advise and guide you through this complex area of law.
Our Services Include:
- Corporate Insolvency and Personal Bankruptcy
- Voluntary Administrations
- Representation in litigation
- Commercial mortgage foreclosures
- Enforcement of notes and guarantees
- Company wind-up actions
- Issuing statutory demands
- Insolvency planning and loan restructures
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Asset purchases
- Creditors’ rights
- Post-liquidation/bankruptcy actions
- Advice to liquidators and administrators
- Corporate governance advice
- Advice on recovery options
- Court representation for external administrators, companies and receivers
- Advice to individuals on the consequences of bankruptcy
- Advice and representation to trustees of bankrupt estates
- Advice on corporate restructuring.
CVC Law is ready to offer advice and support to you and your business. If your business is facing insolvency or requires restructuring, contact our office on (02) 4226 4222 for a confidential appointment or complete our online appointment form
I just wanted to send a quick note to say how delighted we have been with the service provided by Jennifer Barnes.
More importantly, the advice Jennifer provided around how to ensure we won the ‘race’ to the property we were interested in led to our successful purchase.
Indeed the vendor’s agent specifically mentioned how we went about the initial offer as the key reason for our success.
In this day and age, the expectation of service is typically someone going through the check-boxes of what their job entails, and no-more.
Jennifer shocked me at several times with her level and speed of communication, genuine interest in us, as well as the care shown to our purchase.
I cannot say enough about the service provided, and would be delighted to provide any further referrals or recommendations if need be.”
|Estate Planning & Litigation|
|Wills & Power of Attorneys|
|Commercial Property Law|
|Insolvency & Business Restructuring|
|Body Corporate & Community Management Law|
|Building & Construction Law|
|Superannuation and Investment|