Insolvency and Business Restructuring
If you or your business cannot pay all your debts when they are due, then you are considered to be insolvent. There are several options for the insolvent business or individual. Our CVC Law Practitioners can help you work through the situation, before deciding what action needs to be taken.
Our team has extensive experience in, and knowledge about, restructuring businesses and strategic planning. Whether it’s a corporate restructure or a debt restructure, we’ve got the expertise to put your business back on track.
If restructuring fails, or is not possible, our insolvency specialists can advise and guide you through this complex area of law.
Our Services Include:
- Corporate Insolvency and Personal Bankruptcy
- Voluntary Administrations
- Representation in litigation
- Commercial mortgage foreclosures
- Enforcement of notes and guarantees
- Company wind-up actions
- Issuing statutory demands
- Insolvency planning and loan restructures
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Asset purchases
- Creditors’ rights
- Post-liquidation/bankruptcy actions
- Advice to liquidators and administrators
- Corporate governance advice
- Advice on recovery options
- Court representation for external administrators, companies and receivers
- Advice to individuals on the consequences of bankruptcy
- Advice and representation to trustees of bankrupt estates
- Advice on corporate restructuring.
CVC Law is ready to offer advice and support to you and your business. If your business is facing insolvency or requires restructuring, contact our office on (02) 4226 4222 for a confidential appointment or complete our online appointment form
Just a small thank you for all your help and Support.
Your services are outstanding and you are both very good at what you do.
Thank you again.
Have lunch on me.
|Estate Planning & Litigation|
|Wills & Power of Attorneys|
|Commercial Property Law|
|Insolvency & Business Restructuring|
|Body Corporate & Community Management Law|
|Building & Construction Law|
|Superannuation and Investment|